Car parking is offered to any booking made by this website or phone only. The car park is between the main building an a 200 year old coach house, therefore the space is limited and can not accommodate all vehicles. We offer the car park free of charge on a first come first served basis, however because of the design of the car park we are unable to guarantee parking.
The following rules apply;
- Hotel Bedrooms – One car is permitted to park per hotel bedroom when the booking has being made directly. Additional vehicles are unlikely to be able to park in our onsite car park. This is to ensure fair allocation of our parking spaces.
- The Coach House has a private drive-way designated for guest staying in this accommodation only. You can fit two cars here (one behind the other).
- The Mews has a private car parking space for one car only on the right hand side of the drive way under the bay window only. This driveway is shared with our neighbours and we kindly ask that you only park in front of the bay window.
- The Castle Cottage has allocation for one car on the street(s) with a parking zone. The parking pass must be collected from reception before parking so please pull in and collect this on arrival. We are unable to guarantee the space outside the cottage will be available as the road/s are shared with the residents.
The hotel is situated opposite three car parks which are operated by Lincoln City Council (£8.50 per 24 hours). All offer a 24 hours pass at a reasonable fee. Please visit lincoln.gov.uk for more information on this.
We are unable to reserve spaces.
Please note that Reform Restaurant does not have a car park. Cars using the car park that are not authorised will be fined.
What is included in the room?
Each rooms come with the following:
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Iron / Iron Board (Upon Request)
- TV (Freeview)
- Guide Books
- Cost Hangers
Self Catering accommodation also includes:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Sofa Bed (Additional Charge)
- Washing Machine
- Private Parking
Do you use feathers linen?
All of our bedrooms have feathered bedding, however this can be swapped out for allergy free bed lien. Please let us know about this before your stay to ensure this is not in your accommodation on arrival.
Can we bring pets?
We allow pets in the Courtyard rooms or the Castle Cottage. Pets are also welcome in the bar area.
The Reform Restaurant does not allow pets.
What time is check in/out?
Check in is after 3pm everyday of the week. Early check-in maybe available upon request and charges will apply for this.
Check out is by 11am. A late check out maybe requested at that rate of £10.00 per hour and is subject to availability.
Your room may be available before 3pm, however, this cannot be guaranteed unless pre-booked. The hotel has some storage for your luggage until your room is ready. A late checkout may be available during your stay, please check with the hotel reception on arrival.