Bar Opening Times.
The bar is open after breakfast daily. Last orders will be called by 11pm (earlier on a Sunday-Tuesday), after which times guests would be invited to finish any drink.
We do not offer room service though the night.
What time is the hotel open?
As a small family run hotel we are not open 24 hours a day. Reception is open from breakfast until 10pm. After 10pm, on-call management is on site.
Car parking is offered to any booking made by this website or phone only. The car park is between the main building an a 200 year old coach house, therefore the space is limited and can not accommodate all vehicles. We offer the car park free of charge on a first come first served basis, however because of the design of the car park we are unable to guarantee parking.
The following rules apply;
- Hotel Bedrooms – One car is permitted to park per hotel bedroom when the booking has being made directly. Additional vehicles are unlikely to be able to park in our onsite car park. This is to ensure fair allocation of our parking spaces.
- The Coach House has a private drive-way designated for guest staying in this accommodation only. You can fit two cars here (one behind the other).
- The Mews has a private car parking space for one car only on the right hand side of the drive way under the bay window only. This driveway is shared with our neighbours and we kindly ask that you only park in front of the bay window.
- The Castle Cottage has allocation for one car on the street(s) with a parking zone. The parking pass must be collected from reception before parking so please pull in and collect this on arrival. We are unable to guarantee the space outside the cottage will be available as the road/s are shared with the residents.
The hotel is situated opposite three car parks which are operated by Lincoln City Council (£8.50 per 24 hours). All offer a 24 hours pass at a reasonable fee. Please visit lincoln.gov.uk for more information on this.
We are unable to reserve spaces.
Please note that Reform Restaurant does not have a car park. Cars using the car park that are not authorised will be fined.
What is included in the room?
Each rooms come with the following:
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Iron / Iron Board (Upon Request)
- TV (Freeview)
- Guide Books
- Cost Hangers
Self Catering accommodation also includes:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Sofa Bed (Additional Charge)
- Washing Machine
- Private Parking
Is room service available?
Room service is available during restaurant opening hours. A tray charge of £5.00 per person per order/course will apply. Subject to availability
Food and drinks can be collected and taken to guest rooms.
How do I access the hotel after hours?
The hotel does not operate a 24 hour reception. Someone will be on call for emergencies but guest would need to collect their keys for access to the hotel to ensure you have on-site access at all times during opening hours (8am-10pm).
What time is reception open?
Reception is open from 8am-10pm daily
Do you use feathers linen?
All of our bedrooms have feathered bedding, however this can be swapped out for allergy free bed lien. Please let us know about this before your stay to ensure this is not in your accommodation on arrival.
I have dinner included in my package, what does this include?
For dinner inclusive guest, a three course meal is available in Reform from our full menu.
Dinner is served between 7pm-9pm and would recommend booking your dinner slot in advance as we can get busy at any given time. Supplement charges may apply to select menu items.
What food is available at the hotel?
The Reform Restaurant will serve up hot and cold freshly cooked breakfast daily.
Lunch is available in both Reform Restaurant and the Castle Bar Wednesday – Sunday. Please click here for menus
Evening Dinner is served in Reform 7pm-9pm Wednesday-Saturday. Pre-booking is recommended. Please click here for menus.
When is the Restaurant Open?
The Reform Restaurant is on hand to serve food Wednesday-Sunday Lunch and Wednesday – Saturday for Dinner.
What time is breakfest?
Breakfast is served between 7am-9:30am Monday – Friday and 8am-10am Saturday/Sunday and Public Holidays.
Can we bring Children?
Yes of course and we have certain room types that work better for differing family groups. Please contact us for more information.
Can we bring pets?
We allow pets in the Courtyard rooms or the Castle Cottage. Pets are also welcome in the bar area.
The Reform Restaurant does not allow pets.
What time is check in/out?
Check in is after 3pm everyday of the week. Early check-in maybe available upon request and charges will apply for this.
Check out is by 11am. A late check out maybe requested at that rate of £10.00 per hour and is subject to availability.
Your room may be available before 3pm, however, this cannot be guaranteed unless pre-booked. The hotel has some storage for your luggage until your room is ready. A late checkout may be available during your stay, please check with the hotel reception on arrival.